Coming up in Early 2023…
February – Live Performance
John Osborne’s ‘Circled in the Radio Times’
Join us for a new storytelling show from the creator of John Peel’s Shed. The story begins when John is given a box of old copies of the Radio Times that once belonged to his grandparents. Listen as they lead him to piecing together their life by the shows that they lovingly circled in each edition. the show is not just about that box of old copies of the Radio Times, but the role television plays in our lives and the changing ways all of us watch TV.
- Monday 20th February 1.30-3pm at Attleborough Town Council, Queens Square, Attleborough, NR17 2AF
- Tuesday 28th February 1.30-3pm at Thetford Library, Raymond Street, Thetford, IP24 2EA
Tickets are ‘pay what you can’ but a suggested ticket is £5.
February Radio & Podcasting with Shey Hargreaves
Join scriptwriter and editor Shey Hargreaves to create some original podcasts that relate to your interests. The workshop will include exercises, games and support around devising a podcast; thinking up themes; using an app on a tablet to record and edit sound clips; and uploading a podcast once it is finished.
- Swaffham Community Centre, Campingland, Swaffham PE37 7RB – Tuesday 14th February 1-3pm
- Toftwood Village Hall, 47 Shipdham Rd, Dereham NR19 1JL – Thursday 16th February 1-3pm
- Bawdeswell Village Hall, Reepham Road, Bawdeswell, NR20 4RU – Wednesday 22nd February 1-3pm
- Litcham Methodist Church, Front Street, Litcham, PE32 2QG – Thursday 23rd February 1-3pm
- Watton Library, George Trollope Road, Watton, IP25 6AS – Monday 27th February 1-3pm
No booking required, just turn up!
March Dance Workshops with Sam Moss
Enjoy a fun filled dance workshop inspired by music across the Laurel & Hardy years. Includes dressing up and lots of laughs!
- Swaffham Community Centre, Campingland, Swaffham PE37 7RB – Tuesday 21st March 1-3pm
- Toftwood Village Hall, 47 Shipdham Rd, Dereham NR19 1JL – Thursday 23rd March 1-3pm
- Watton Library, George Trollope Road, Watton, IP25 6AS – Friday 24th March 1-3pm
- Bawdeswell Village Hall, Reepham Road, Bawdeswell, NR20 4RU – Wednesday 29th March 1-3pm
- Litcham Methodist Church, Front Street, Litcham, PE32 2QG – Thursday 30th March 1-3pm
Interested in coming along? Get in touch!
We would like to make these events as accessible as possible and inclusive for those living with a dementia and other long-term health conditions.
Please do get in touch by emailing email@example.com or call 01953 713390 if you have any questions or specific access needs.