Coming up in June, July and August 2022…
June Mindful Nature Walking and Arts Workshop
- Tuesday 21st June, 1-3pm – Mattishall Village Hall
- Friday 24th June, 1-3pm – Swaffham Community Centre
- Monday 27th June, 2-4pm – Weeting Village Hall
- Tuesday 28th June, 1-3pm – Swanton Morley Village Hall
July Music Performance
Please note: Our July venues are TBC, so if you’re interested in attending, please give us a call to confirm the venue or check back later for udpates!
- Monday 25th July, 2-4pm – Weeting (Venue TBC)
- Tuesday 26th July, 1-3pm – Swanton Morley (Venue TBC)
- Wednesday 27th July, 1-3pm – Swaffham (Venue TBC)
- Friday 29th July, 1-3pm – Mattishall (Venue TBC)
August Mindful Nature Walking and Arts Workshop
- Tuesday 23rd August, 1-3pm – Mattishall Village Hall
- Thursday 25th August, 2-4pm – Weeting Village Hall
- Friday 26th August, 1-3pm – Swaffham Community Centre
- Tuesday 30th August, 1-3pm – Swanton Morley Village Hall
If you can’t join us in person, why not join us online via Zoom. We’ll be meeting online on:
Wednesday 24th August from 1 – 2.30pm
Interested in coming along? Get in touch!
We would like to make these events as accessible as possible and inclusive for those living with a dementia and other long term health conditions.
Please do get in touch by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01953 713390 if you have any questions or specific access needs.
Full venue addresses:
- Mattishall Village Hall, 47 S Green, Mattishall, Dereham NR20 3JY
- Swaffham Community Centre, Dickens Room, Campingland, Swaffham PE37 7RB
- Swanton Morley Village Hall, Mann’s Lane, Swanton Morley, Dereham NR20 4NP
- Weeting Village Hall Saxon Court, Hereward Way, Weeting, Brandon IP27 0QN